01 January 2014

simplify

happy new year from birdie & i! 

i truly hope everyone has a fantastic new year and takes advantage of this fresh start. rather than start off the new year in the gym with the resolution to lose 15 pounds, i would prefer to start the new year with love and happiness with myself and my loved ones. i have such a good feeling about 2014, for starters i have finalized my plans to spend this summer in london (2+ months in the uk!) let the adventures begin! i also have teamed up with my love and started a photography and art business called fox + revolver (will post launch details soon). and lastly, i get to continue to live in america's historic city! (even though the wind chill on boston's streets should have me locked indoors until may). 

i would love to hear everyone's new years resolutions/ goals. let's make 2014 great! 







today i am head to toe in vintage clothing. (the leather jacket in the second picture is my new baby).


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

xxxo

9 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! I love your point-of-view with starting the new year! I've spent countless years making resolutions having to do with weight loss and vanity. It's much more important to consider friends, family and our future. You and Birdie look gorgeous! I hope 2014 gives you only the best! XO

    Majda
    classystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitz in your shirt! I need to go vintage shopping more often!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I adore your sparkly top! Great resolutions and I'm definitely starting the year with looking towards lots of happiness and new adventures! Beautiful blog :) Happy New Year girl!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos & congrats on 2 months in the uk! thats fantastic!
    xx Corinne
    cateyesandthighhighs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a stunner lady! That disco top is all kinds of amazing too, not to mention the adorable kitty.

    I very much like your resolution thought process, and i'm the exact same: starting off the year with positive vibes instead of unrealistic goals is just what i say. I've started the year with a #MeatlessJanuary challenge and have for goals to be more proactive and not leave the things I could do now for later. Does that makes sense? Anyway, happy new year!

    PS I'm running a super awesome give away, you should very much check it out by clicking here!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, your cat is soo cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely love these pictures!! You have beautiful features which make thins even better and your cat…too adorable.
    xo
    Carelia

    MySmallWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a note!