24 November 2013

white riot

i feel so blessed at this point in my life. as the weather gets colder (and i get fatter) i get jollier. doesn't seem to make sense, but it is true. i love the christmas holiday, and don't even get me started on thanksgiving! we will be hosting thanksgiving at my house this year and i am quite excited. i love cooking and baking for the holidays. i have my pinterest board filled with delicious goodness. 

i got a haircut. chopped off close to seven inches, i was hyperventilating in the salon chair, but i was pleasantly surprised on how it turned out. thoughts?






i went out with a girlfriend last night for (epically delicious) sushi. we ate at genki ya and i would definitely recommend it. 






outfit cred: top shop skinnies, nasty gal top, & vintage biker jacket.

i am so excited for the holidays! get ready for many pictures of food & family. 

xxxo

7 comments:

  1. beyond obsessed with this look. So amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely know what you mean :D I'm quite addicted to the crappy weather, and the crappier it gets the happier I am :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all black! I didn't see the before photos, but I love your hairstyle! I'm also thinking of cutting my hair !!! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that top is too cool! I am seriously digging your blog!!

    - kelsey @ applewood road

    ReplyDelete

leave a note!